Compelling vision, a shared commitment to patient care and several parallel journeys have brought an amazing team together to create Frontier Derm Partners, a parent company that supports five unique local practices in Oregon and Washington.
Together, we are the largest dermatology provider in the Pacific Northwest.
Today, Frontier Derm Partners supports five legacy practices in Oregon and Washington, each with unique local branding, solid reputations and on-site leadership by the founding physician.
- Silver Falls Dermatology
- North Sound Dermatology
- Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center
- Rosario Skin Clinic
- Seattle Skin and Laser
These five practices currently represent 44 locations and over 100 dermatology professionals.
Each practice caters specifically to its market and geography, providing varied services unique to its patient base.
- General Dermatology
- Mohs Surgery
- Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Aesthetic and Cosmetic Services
Our Medical Staff is refreshingly collegial and low-ego. A Medical Advisory Board self-governs and guides best practices; and our providers are active in local, state and national initiatives to direct the future of dermatological practice.
Our Medical Advisory Board (MAB) works to maintain the integrity and quality of health care services delivered across the entire organization.
- Determining clinical best practices
- Determining clinic operations best practices
- Identifying new clinical and operational technologies
- Working with mid-level providers to establish training and supervision policies
- Reviewing recommendations from the provider recruiting department
- Establishing and promoting ongoing provider education initiatives
- Working with the Compliance Committee and Compliance Board
- Overseeing the monthly Medical Directors meeting to discuss clinical and operational challenges
The MAB is led by Chair Dieter Schmidt, MD; and Vice Chair John Young, MD. Bill Lear, MD and James Song, MD are members-at-large.
The cosmetics committee works to align initiatives including cross-marketing and product procurement. The committee is led by Jen Reichel, MD; and includes Kean Lawlor, MD; Lauren Boudreaux, DO; Sonia Lamel, MD; Navid Malakouti, MD; Cheryl Gustafson, MD; and Amber Fowler, MD.
Our professional team may be divided by geography, but they are united in purpose. Together, they provide integrated operational and professional support to all our locations.
- Professional leadership and administration
- Finance, billing and revenue cycle
- Marketing and communications
- Human resources and staff recruitment
- Provider recruitment
- Provider contracting
Additionally, the medical staff is represented by physicians at all levels of operations and leadership.